Well my Felicity arrived from the ebay seller today, and she is just beautiful! She does have the artist's mark behind her right ear, and her eyelashes are soft and reddish-brown. However, the copyright symbol is to the left of the Pleasant Company stamp and sort of angled in a funny way (not straight up and down). In any case, the C symbol is not over the Pleasant Company stamp. She has no body tag, and her body does seem a little plumper than our other AG dolls. She looks like she's got a bigger bottom than the other girls! So, is she PM or not? The summer dress she was wearing is labelled 1994 Pleasant Company.

My second question involves how to return her to great condition. Her hair is a little dry -- will the Downey dunk procedure take care of that? Also, while she doesn't smell bad, she does smell a bit like she's been in someone's closet for a while -- just a little musty. How can I remove any odor from her? Will Fabreze work on her body? How do I get the mustiness out of her hair?

Third, I'm planning to buy some of the new outfits for her from AG. Will they fit her? I've read about some of the new clothing not fitting the older dolls. How have those of you with PM dolls dealt with this problem (assuming she is PM)?

I'm sorry for the huge volume of questions I'm asking all in one post. Thanks in advance for any and all advice from the doll restoration experts on this board.

Carla

DD8's doll Kirsten
DD6's doll Josefina
My dolls AGT9 Charlotte and Felicity